Zibo Bangyude takes you to understand the similarities and differences between high-rise buildings and multi-storey buildings.
For low-rise and multi-story buildings, the requirements for fire protection facilities are low. The fire prevention base is mainly based on the equipment of the fire department to extinguish after a fire, and the fire hydrant is the main fire rescue equipment. For high-rise buildings ranging from 24 to 50 meters, general fire trucks are capable of fighting fires. Therefore, the requirements for indoor fire-fighting facilities are slightly higher than for multi-story buildings, and they must have a certain self-rescue capacity.
For 50-100m high-rise buildings, large fire trucks still have a certain ability to fight it. Therefore, it is required that its indoor fire-fighting water supply equipment and other fire-fighting facilities have a high self-rescue ability, mainly self-rescue, and high requirements for automatic sprinkler systems.
High-rise buildings above 100m are based on self-rescue and have high requirements for sprinkler systems. Try to keep the fire in the early stages. Residential buildings with 8 floors and above shall be provided with indoor fire-fighting water supply equipment.
The similarities and differences between the fire and water supply systems of Bangyude's high-rise and multi-storey buildings are:
(1) All fire hydrant water supply systems are provided, but the flow and pressure of multi-storey buildings (reflected in the length of the substantial water column and water gun diameter emitted by the hydrant water gun). The number of indoor fire hydrants is small, and the distance should not exceed 50m. A small number of public buildings A sprinkler system is required.
(2) 24-50m high-rise buildings use fire hydrant system as the main fire extinguishing means. Some public buildings require automatic sprinkler systems. The fire water volume and pressure are high. The maximum distance between fire hydrants for high-rise buildings is 30m. The podium should not be larger than 50m.
(3) For 50-100m high-rise buildings, fire hydrants and sprinkler systems are equally important, but the sprinkler system is not fully covered. The hydrant water gun fills the water column in the range of 10 to 13m, and the maximum distance between the hydrant systems is 30m.
(4) For high-rise buildings above 100m, the automatic sprinkler system is required to be fully covered, the hydrant water gun to fill the water column is required to be more than 13m, the maximum distance is 30m, and small water guns for self-rescue fire rolls are required (except bathrooms with an area less than 5m2).
(5) The indoor and outdoor fire piping network shall be arranged in a ring pipe network. When the outdoor fire fighting water consumption is 15L / s or less, it can be arranged in a branch shape. There should not be less than two water mains for the outdoor circular pipe network and the water pipes that convey water to the circular pipe network. If one fails, the remaining main pipes should still be able to pass the total water consumption of the fire fighting.
6) The diameter of outdoor fire pipe and indoor fire pipe shall not be less than DN100mm.