Precautions for using fire gas top pressure water supply equipment:
1. For the equipment that has been debugged and is running normally, it needs professional management and daily maintenance and repair work. Other unrelated personnel are not allowed to randomly manipulate the buttons and switches of the control cabinet. So as not to affect the performance of the equipment and damage the mechanism;
2. The electrical components in the electric control cabinet should be inspected regularly to prevent loosening from affecting the use. The pipelines, valves and accessories should also be inspected regularly and turned on to prevent rust or sediment blocking.
3. Water sources (water tanks, pools) should be provided with sufficient water, and running without water is strictly prohibited;
4. The water pump should be regularly maintained and repaired according to the instructions of the water pump;
5. The equipment in operation should always observe whether the display parameters of each instrument are accurate and sensitive; if the instrument indication is inaccurate, the abnormal sound of the pump set should be immediately turned off for maintenance and must not be forced to run.